VeryDOC HTML to Image Converter can not only convert web page to image file, but also allow you to edit image quality flexibly on Windows platforms.
Here are details to use VeryDOC HTML to Image Converter to convert web page to high-quality image files through command line below:
To use this software, please click following icon to download package of this software, then extract its content to your computer so that you can use trial version directly for your own conversion.
2. Open running environment
In Windows systems, commands need to be typed in specific environment – command prompt window, so it is essential to open it with this way:
Click start so that start menu could be opened directly, where you need to click Run and then, its dialog box could be opened, where you should type cmd and click ok, automatically, command prompt window could be opened directly on your screen.
3. Convert web page file to high-quality image file
Here is usage of VeryDOC HTML to Image Converter below:
html2image.exe -url=<URL/local web page> -out=<targeting image> [options]
- html2image.exe is to call executive file “html2image.exe”
- -url=<URL/local web page> is to specify input web page
- -out=<targeting image> is to specify output image file
- [options] is to set options of image files optionally
After you understand usage above, please refer to following examples to accomplish your own conversion from web page file to image files with specified high-quality image files:
html2image.exe -url=C:\test1.htm -out=C:\test1.bmp –highquality
html2image.exe -url=C:\test2.htm -out=C:\test.jpg -quality=100
Here parameters are:
- -highquality: Create high quality image files
- -quality=<int>: set JPEG quality (compression) percent (default: 90)
And directories are:
- html2image.exe is to call executive file “html2image.exe” to run this software
- -url=….htm is to specify source web page file
- -out=….bmp/jpg is to specify targeting image files
After you convert web page file to high-quality image files, these image files could be produced into destination folder directly in your computer. So you can check them one by one flexibly, and you can notice their high quality easily.
Above is about how to use VeryDOC HTML to Image Converter to convert web page file to high quality image files with commands and parameters. Thank you for reading it. To know more helpful functions of this software and how to realize them, please read articles about this software here accordingly.