It is easy to use VeryDOC HTML to Any Converter to convert and customize image resolution with in Windows systems.
What is image resolution?
Image resolution describes the amount of detail an image holds. The greater the resolution the greater the detail. The resolution of an image is directly dependant on the dimensions, as we increase the size of the image the resolution decreases and vice versa. A common misunderstanding is that image resolution is measured in 'Dots Per Inch' (DPI), this term actually applies to the resolution of the print itself, where tiny dots of different colours make up the printed image. The correct term for image resolution is 'Pixels Per Inch' (PPI), which measures the number of single colour squares (pixels) there are per inch at a specified dimension.
To know how to convert web page file to image files and customize image resolution with commands, please continue to read this article.
First of all, please have VeryDOC HTML to Any Converter in your computer:
- Download package of trial version from here:
- Extract content from package to your computer, then trial version of this software could be used for later process of yours
Then, please open command prompt window by running cmd.exe in your computer, then, refer to following example to fulfill your own process:
html2any.exe -printtoimage C:\out.gif -imgxres 300 -imgyres 300 https://www.verydoc.com
- html2any.exe is to call executive file “html2any.exe” for using software
- -printtoimage is a parameter to print web page file to image files
- C:\out.gif is to specify targeting image file – GIF file
- -imgxres 300 is to specify X resolution of output image file
- -imgyres 300 is to specify Y resolution of output image file
- https://www.verydoc.com is to specify input online web page file through this URL
After you type commands like above, you can use VeryDOC HTML to Any Converter to convert web page file to image files and customize image resolution. And then, image files could be produced into destination folder directly.
To know more about functional articles on VeryDOC HTML to Any Converter, you can visit here frequently for we can keep updating new articles, including ones about this software and other applications. Thank you for reading this article, which is about how to convert web page file to image file and customize image resolution with commands.