In this article, I will show you oneconverter for converting raster image to vector. Raster graphics, dot matrix data structure representing a generally rectangular grid of pixels, or points of color, viewable via a monitor, paper, or other display medium. Raster images are stored in image files with varying formats. Vector image, could be points, lines, curves, and shapes or polygon(s), which are all based on mathematical expressions, to represent images in computer graphics. "Vector", in this context, implies more than a straight line toward align.
For reediting reason, some time, we need to convert VeryDOC Raster to Vector Converter Command Line was developed. By this software, you can convert all raster image like jpg, bitmap, bmp, png, tiff and others to vector image. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, let us check how to use this software.by . Based on this need, software
- All the VeryDOC software are free downloading and free trial, so you can rest assured to download it to your computer and then experience it.
- When downloading finishes, it is a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then you can find executable file, help document and other files.
Step 2. Convertby command line.
- When use this software, please refer to the usage and examples. Here is the usage for your reference:
RasterToVector [options] <in-file> [<out-file>]
- When converting raster image to vector image, please refer to the following examples.
- Changing image formats is the basic function of this software. By it you can also set various limitations to output vector files. Here are some parameters for your reference:
Raster2Vector.exe C:\*.tif C:\*.pdf
By this command line, we can convert raster tiff to vector PDF in batch by wild character.
Raster2Vector.exe C:\in.tif C:\out.eps
By this command line, we can convert tiff tile to EPS image file.
Raster2Vector.exe C:\in.png C:\out.pdf
You can also use it as image to PDF command line conversion.
Raster2Vector.exe C:\in.tif C:\out.ps
Raster2Vector.exe C:\in.tif C:\out.svg
Raster2Vector.exe C:\in.tif C:\out.pgm
Raster2Vector.exe C:\in.tif C:\out.dxf
Raster2Vector.exe -method2 C:\in.tif C:\out.emf
By this software, you can convert single page tiff file and multipage tiff file to various image file formats.
-pagesize <string> : set page size (default is letter)
-width <string> : width of output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-height <string> : height of output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-res <string> : resolution (in dpi)
-rotate <string> : rotate counterclockwise by angle
-margin <string> : set margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-lmargin <string> : set left margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-rmargin <string> : set right margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-tmargin <string> : set top margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-bmargin <string> : set bottom margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-tight : remove whitespace around the input image
If you need to know more parameters and functions, please go to homepage. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.