VeryDOC PDF to HPGL Command Line Converter can be used to convert convert PDF to HPGL by . There are some pressing problems grew out of the inadequacy file formats being used by different printers. We believe the new developed software for converting PDF to HPGL by corresponds more closely to the actual development of the practicing printing job. By it the printing job can be the expansion of much wider areas. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
What HPGL file format can be used for?
Taking full advantage of HPGL file format should be based on fully understanding of what it is and how it is used. So here I will quote some explanation from wiki hoping it HPGL can benefit more who are really need.
Hewlett Packard Graphics Language is the full name of HPGL, which is the primary printer control language used by Hewlett-Packard plotters. Now it is widely used by pen plotters used to produce engineering drawings. HPGL has been widely emulated by other plotter manufacturers, and is the de facto standard language for pen plotters.
How to convert PDF to HPGL by command line?
- Download PDF to HPGL Converter is the necessary step.
- As it is command line software, after downloading please extract it to some folder and then you can check the elements in it.
- Please do the conversion in compliance with the usage and example.
Usage: pdf2vec.exe [options] [Options] <PDF Files
- When do single file conversion from PDF to HPGL, please refer to the following command line.
pdf2vec.exe C:\in.pdf C:\out.hpgl
- When you need to batch conversion, you can write an bat file like the following command line.
for %%F in ("%CD%\*.pdf") do pdf2vec.exe "%%F" "%%~dpnF.hpgl"
- When you need to convert one page of a PDF file or some pages of PDF file, please refer to the following command line.
pdf2vec.exe -swfopt "-p 2,4,6-8 " C:\in.pdf C:\out.hpgl
- This software also can be used to together with printers. Say after conversion, you can print it to printer directly. And if you need to tell output color to printer, please use the following parameter.
-p <range>: Convert only pages in range with range e.g. 1-20 or 1,4,6,9-11 or 3-5,10-12
If you need just a page range to be converted, you can specify the start page and end page by those parameters:
-firstpage <int> : first page to print, from 1 to max page
-lastpage <int> : last page to print, from 1 to max page
-color <int> : specify color or monochrome to printer,
1 : monochrome
2 : color
pdf2vec.exe -color 1 C:\in.pdf C:\out.hpgl
If you need to know more about this converter, please check them in the readme.txt and website. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.