You can convertand with command line in Windows systems. In addition, it is simple to not only process the singly task with command line, but process the tasks with command line, and if you would like to know more, the following paragraphs can give you more details.
Step1. Open the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line
In Windows platforms, the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line is the command prompt window, which can be started with one of the methods below:
- click “start” on your screen > select “Run” on start menu > input “cmd” in dialog box of “Run” > click “OK” of dialog box “Run”
- hit “Windows + R” hotkey to get dialog box of “Run” directly > type “cmd.exe” and click “OK” in dialog box of “Run”
Step2. Input command line to process your task
First of all, you need to have this converter --- DOC to Any Converter Command Line in your computer. If you do not have it, you can click the link below to download a zip file, then extract its content to your computer:
Then, the following command lines, which are examples to convertand singly and , can guide you in your own conversion in exact format and processing flow:
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –wtext “DOC” –wf “Arial” F:\examples\input6.rtf F:\examples\input6.pdf
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –wtext “DOC” –wf “Arial” F:\examples\*.rtf F:\examples\*.pdf
- D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is typed for calling “doc2any.exe”, which is the path of “doc2any.exe”
- –wtext “DOC” is used to edit watermark of pdf as “DOC”, whose original parameter is “-wtext <string>” where <string> is essential
- –wf “Arial” is typed for edit font of watermark as “Arial”
- F:\examples\input6.rtf is the source path of single rtf file, which is typed for adding this file for this process
- F:\examples\input6.pdf is the objective path that is inputted for saving single objective pdf file in folder “examples”
- F:\examples\*.rtf is the universe source path used for adding all rtf files in folder “examples” for this conversion, where “*” is typed as filename in form
- F:\examples\*.pdf is the uniform objective path with “*” as filename in form, which is used for saving all pdf files in folder “examples”
After all the basic work is done like above, please click “enter” in command prompt window: if you type command line like the former example, you can get a single pdf with watermark edited in your computer; if you type command line like the latter, you can get dozens of pdf files with watermark edited in your computer.
With the description about how to convert rtf to pdf and add watermark on pdf singly and in batches, I think you can handle the methods separately. So if you want to edit watermark of pdf in other aspects, you can visit the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line to know more information: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.