There are just several steps to use DOC to Any Converter Command Line to convertand singly and in Windows platforms. If you are interested in it, you can read the following paragraphs.
1. Run DOC to Any Converter Command Line
To run DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you need to have it in your computer. And if you do not have it, please click the following link to download a zip file firstly, and then extract the folder “doc2any_cmd” to your computer, then from this moment one, DOC to Any Converter Command Line is installed in your computer: http://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip.
Then, please follow steps below to open the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line --- the command prompt window:
click “Windows + R” > type “cmd.exe” or “cmd” > click “OK”
In the opened command prompt window, you need to type the path of “doc2any.exe” to run DOC to Any Converter Command Line, then please click “space” for other command typed later.
2. Get the prepared work done
After the running of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please refer to the followings to get prepared work done step by step:
- type the parameters to edit watermark: –wtext <string> is a necessary parameter to edit content of watermark as an essential string; –wtype <int> is a optional parameter to edit location of watermark as default, on header of bmp, and on footer of bmp with the int value “0”, “1” and “2”, for example, then please click “space” for other command
- add the single source file or dozens of source files with the source path typed in command prompt window, for instance, “d:\in1.txt” is the path of single text file, and “d:\input2\*.txt” is the uniform source path of text files in folder “input2”, which means all the text files in folder “input2” can be added for this process, then click “space” for other command
- save bmp files: for single process, please type a targeting path, and for batch process, please input the uniform targeting path with “*” as filename in form like the uniform source path above
Here are the examples to convertand singly and below:
d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –wtext “part of me” –wtype 2 f:\input2\a.txt f:\output2\a.bmp
d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –wtext “part of me” –wtype 2 f:\input2\*.txt f:\output2\*.bmp
where f:\input2\*.txt and f:\output2\*.bmp are the universe source path and targeting path, which are used for adding text files in folder “input2” for this batch process and saving bmp files in folder “output2”.
Finally, to realize the conversion of text file to bmp file singly and, please click “enter” separately in command prompt window.
For more conversions besides the process to convert text to bmp and http://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.singly and in batches, please visit the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line at this link: