This article aims to tell you how to convertand singly and . And we can use DOC to Any Converter Command Line to process this kind of conversions in your computer of Windows systems. Here are the details below, if you would like to know more, please read the following paragraphs.
Step1. Please start the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line
For Windows systems, the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line is the command prompt window. And it is convenient to run “cmd.exe” to open it in your computer: click “Windows + R” > input “cmd.exe” > click “ok”; or you can click “start” > select “Run” > type “cmd” and click “ok” in dialog box of “Run”.
Step2. Follow the steps below to process the task fromand singly and separately
- run DOC to Any Converter Command Line through typing the path of “doc2any.exe”
- type the parameter “-producer <string>” for editing producer of pdf later, and “<string>” can be “Philips”, for example
- add the single rtf file via inputting its path, if you process single rtf file; add dozens of rtf files via typing the universe path with “*” as filename, if you process the batch conversion
- save the targeting pdf file by the way of typing a targeting path, if it is a single conversion; save the objective pdf files in batches, please input the universe path with “*” as filename, if it is a batch process from and
- at last, please click “enter” in the command prompt window in order to get the process accomplished accordingly
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –producer “Philips” G:\in\ab.rtf F:\out\ab.pdf
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –producer “Philips” G:\in\*.rtf F:\out\*.pdf
the former command line converts “ab” rtf to “ab” pdf; the latter command line converts all rtf files in folder “in” into pdf files added in folder “out”.
You can imitate the command lines above to get your own process started singly and in batches.
After you know the entire process from rtf to pdf and edit pdf producer singly and in batches, if you want to know more articles about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can visit VeryDOC Knowledge Base. And if you want to try DOC to Any Converter Command Line currently, please click this link; to know more of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can go to the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line via here.