In Windows platforms, DOC to Any Converter Command Line can not only help you convert MS Office 2007 and Office 2010, but help you on pdf in your computer. The method can be leaded in the following paragraphs.
1. Download a relative zip file
In the beginning, please click the following link to download a zip file about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, which is the first step to install DOC to Any Converter Command Line: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip.
2. Extract the content of this zip file to your computer
After the zip file is downloaded in your computer, please extract the content – the folder “doc2any_cmd” to your computer so that the program of “doc2any.exe” can be called directly later.
3. Convert MS Office 2007 and Office 2010and on pdf
Before you type command line to process the task, there is an important thing you need to do, which is to open the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line--- the command prompt window like below:
click “start” to get start menu, then hit “Run” on start menu to open dialog box of “Run”, and when you complete inputting “cmd.exe” in dialog box of “Run”, please click “OK” there
In command prompt window, you need to process you task with command line with the accurate flow, which you can know from the following example:
F:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –wtext “music awards” –wf “Arial” –wh 60 –wi D:\originals\*.xlsx D:\terminals\*.pdf<enter>
Please allow me to explain something based on command line above:
- F:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe” used to make DOC to Any Converter Command Line effective
- –wtext “music awards” is typed to edit watermark of pdf as “music awards”, which is originally from this parameter “-wtext <string>”
- –wf “Arial” is inputted for setting font type of watermark as “Arial”
- –wh 60 is typed to edit font size of watermark as 60 based on this parameter “-wh <int>”
- –wi is a parameter to make font of watermark italic
- D:\originals\*.xlsx is the source uniform path with “*” as filename in form used to add source files for this process together
- D:\terminals\*.pdf is the objective universe path with “*” as filename in form typed to save all pdf files
- <enter> stands for one click on “enter” for the production of pdf files, which is essential with <> marked
There is a knack to process your own task here: the command line above can be copied and pasted, then the relative paths can be changed accordingly so that one click on “enter” can lead your pdf files to destination folder in your computer.
By now, it comes to an end for this article, and for any doubts about the method to convert Office 2007 and Office 2010 xlsx to pdf and add watermark on pdf in batches, please drop your comment here; and for any concerns of parameters, which can be used in editing watermark on pdf, please log on the official website of DOC to Any Converter Command Line at this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.