To realize the conversion fromand setting within one process, maybe you can try the following method with DOC to Any Converter Command Line.
You just only need to take several steps like below to fulfill this process in your computer:
Step1. Run “cmd.exe” in your computer
In Windows platforms, running “cmd.exe” in your computer can help you open the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, which is the command prompt window in Windows platforms. So please firstly follow the steps below to open it on your screen:
click “start” –> select “Run” –> input “cmd.exe” or “cmd” –> click “OK”
Step2. Finish the basic preparation by command line
In command prompt window, please firstly input the path of “doc2any.exe” into command prompt window, which is typed for the running of DOC to Any Converter Command Line. Then, please click “space” in command prompt window, and type the parameter “-ownerpwd <string>” to edit the owner password of pdf file, then click “space”, however, if you would like to edit the key length here, you can edit this parameter “-keylen 0” “-keylen 1” “-keylen 2”, whose functions are as follows:
- -keylen 0: encrypt key length as 40-bit RC4 compatible with Acrobat 3 or higher
- -keylen 1: encrypt key length as 128-bit RC4 compatible with Acrobat 5 or higher
- -keylen 2: encrypt key length as 128-bit RC4 compatible with Acrobat 6 or higher
Then, after one click on “space” button, if you would like to set the editing authority, you can choose one of the parameters to input into command prompt window, then click “space” for other command:
- -encryption 0: Encrypt the file only
- -encryption 3900: nothing allowed
- -encryption 4: anything allowed except printing
- -encryption 8: anything allowed except modification of contents
- -encryption 16: anything allowed except copying of contents
Next, please add all the source files for the conversion fromand editing , and you can realize it through an uniform source path with “*” as filename. And after one click on “space” in command prompt window, please input the uniform targeting path with “*” as filename, which is used for saving pdf files later
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe -ownerpwd forever -keylen 2 -encryption 3900 D:\doc2any_cmd\*.rtf E:\output\*.pdf
- D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe”, which you get by dragging and dropping “doc2any.exe” into command prompt window
- D:\doc2any_cmd\*.rtf is the uniform source path representing all rtf files in folder “doc2any_cmd” added for this process
- E:\output\*.pdf is the universe objective path used for saving all pdf files in folder “output”
At last, please click “enter” in command prompt window, and some pdf files can be produced soon.
By now, it is nearly an end for this article. And if you want to try DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can click the following link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip; to know more conversions besides this one and more parameters, which is from rtf to pdf and setting pdf password , please click the following link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.