Norwegian is one of the working languages of the Nordic Council and spoken primarily in Norway.In 2010 86.5% of the pupils in the primary and lower secondary schools in Norway receive education in Bokmål, while 13.0% receive education in Nynorsk. And as the PDF file formats are taken and used in the world wide. So we also meet the PDF file including some Norwegian character. If we do not have Norwegian knowledge background then we feel blind to the PDF file.
How should we solve the language barrier meeting in the PDF file? I will convert the PDF file to word first then copy the Norwegian to translation tools to get the meaning. According to my experience, VeryDOC PDF to Word Converter is very helpful in the convertion from PDF file to word.
Then please allow me to show you my way of using VeryDOC PDF to Word Converter to translate the Norwegian.
- Downloading this software here:https://www.verydoc.com/index.html
- Add your file to PDF to Word Converter . Take a PDF file including Norwegian character for example, name it as “Norwegian.pdf”.
- Add your file to PDF to Word Converter, if you have many PDF files need to be converted, please drag all of them to it. Meanwhile please rank the priority level of you converted PDF file, in the end the PDF file will be converted one by one. As a matter of fact, the interval is just a few seconds. It will not let you wait. I will add“Norwegian.pdf” to it.
- Please choose the menu options on the menu box as you wish.
- Then it is converting time. Once you click the “Convert” button, you will see the “save as”dialog box. Please name it and save the converted PDF file as a new word document. I named it the same as source file. As it will not be mistaken with other word documents.
- Wait 4 seconds, I see a word document bounce to the screen in the open status. It has the same content with PDF file.
- Now I can copy the Norwegian to free translation tool to get its meaning.