Convert WMF and EMF with Accuracy. EMF to Vector Converter Command Line for Windows converts WMF and EMF into the most used vector and image formats including PDF, SVG, EPS, DWG, DXF, PNG, GIF, JPEG and TIFF.
EMF to Vector Converter Command Line is a fast and powerful metafile converter. With it, you can transform native Windows metafiles into useful formats for other applications.
Metafile to PDF Command Line,
EMF to Vector Converter Command Line,
Metafile to PDF Converter Command Line,
VeryPDF Mini EMF Printer Driver, print any printable documents to EMF and WMF,
HTML Converter Command Line (htmltools.exe) does convert EMF and WMF files to PDF files,
Windows Metafiles (WMF) and Enhanced Metafiles (EMF) are the native Windows vector formats. Unfortunately, they don’t travel well. If you want to use them on the Web, UNIX, Linux, the Mac or in specialized applications, you’ll need to convert them. EMF to Vector Converter Command Line does that brilliantly!
Metafiles are everywhere!!!
You see them on screen, in software programs as well as behind the scenes in the GDI display and print code that drives Windows application. When you copy a drawing to the clipboard from PowerPoint for example, it is stored as a Metafile. You can save or export metafiles in most Windows graphics applications. Both formats are used to save, exchange and publish drawings, diagrams, maps, charts, plots, forms and reports across the Windows platform. WMF and EMF are not broadly supported outside of the Windows environment. Web pages, for example cannot display metafiles. Other environments that lack support for viewing or authoring Metafiles are UNIX, CAD, XML and PS/PDF print production systems. They require their graphics to be in different formats. EMF to Vector Converter Command Line is the bridge between Windows and all of these other environments.
Use EMF to Vector Converter Command Line on your desktop to convert WMF and EMF to all industry-standard formats. Convert just one file as easily as multiple files or complete directories. Server versions and developer SDK versions are also available.
Features in EMF to Vector Converter Command Line:
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Rotate to any degree
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Specify minimum line width
- Vector graphics, raster images and font text strings supported in vector output formats
- Options to choose resolution, color depth and compression for raster output formats
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on colors
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Easy Windows "Wizard" interface selects files, set options and converts in 3 easy steps
- Outputs industry standard vector output formats which are scaleable and editable at the text and object level including PDF, EPS, SVG, DXF, PS, HPGL, CGM, MIF
- High-fidelity image formats for Web and Office including JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIFF can be generated at ideal resolution settings for print or screen display
- Options to map, reference, substitute or outline Type 1 and TrueType fonts to compensate for font mismatches between source and target systems
- Batch tools (FLY Batch) and developer DLL available (FLY SDK). Linux and UNIX versions offer command line interface.
- Output to raster image formats
- SVG for XML and the Web
- CGM for tech pubs and engineering
- MIF for FrameMaker
- EPS and PostScript
- DXF for CAD/CAM/CNC
- HPGL for CAD plotting and viewing
- WMF for Microsoft Office
- EMF for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows printing
- TIFF for imaging, archiving, faxing, printing
- GIF, PNG and JPEG for the Web or office
- BMP for Microsoft Windows applications
- ASCII for index, search and processing
- ASCII text with placement
- Stripped ASCII text
- ASCII preview (first few lines from file for summary)
- Runs on Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit OS in 32-bit compatibility mode)