Please keep reading this article if you want to know how to use VeryDOC Metafile to PDF Converter to batch convert Metafile to PDF and merge PDF files through in Windows systems.
First of all, you may need to know what is Metafile:
Metafileis a generic term for a file format that can store multiple types of data. This commonly includes graphics file formats. These graphics files can contain raster, vector, and type data. A common use for these files is to provide support for an operating system's computer graphics; e.g., Microsoft Windows uses Windows Metafile, and Mac OS X uses PDF.
- (PICT) Macintosh PICT resource, superseded by PDF in Mac OS X
- (WMF) Windows Metafile = (EMF) Enhanced Metafile
- (EPS) Encapsulated PostScript
- (CGM) Computer Graphics Metafile
- (PDF) Portable Document Format
- (CDR) Corel Draw File
- (SVG) Scalable Vector Graphics
- (WPG) Word Perfect Graphics File
- (RTF) Rich Text Format file
Steps to batch convert Metafile file to PDF file and merge PDF files:
After you run cmd.exe to open command prompt window, you can refer to following example to accomplish your own process:
emf2pdf.exe C:\*.emf C:\*.pdf
emf2pdf.exe -mergepdf "C:\1.pdf|C:\2.pdf|C:\3.pdf" C:\out1.pdf
emf2pdf.exe -mergepdf "C:\*.pdf" C:\out2.pdf
where you need to know examples above show you how to batch convert EMF files to PDF files and 2 ways to merge PDF files:
- emf2pdf.exe: run software through calling executive file “emf2pdf.exe”
- C:\*.emf: specify dozens of EMF files in batch converting Metafile files to PDF files
- C:\*.pdf: specify dozens of PDF files in batch converting Metafile files to PDF files
- C:\out1.pdf: specify output PDF file in merging PDF
- C:\out2.pdf: specify output PDF file in merging PDF
- -mergepdf <string>: Merge two PDF files into one PDF file
-mergepdf "file1|file2|file3|...": Merge several PDF files into one
-mergepdf "C:\*.pdf": Merge PDF files into one PDF file
After you finish conversion separately, please check out the targeting PDF files, and then, you can notice that the quality of PDF files is so good than you can imagine!
So by now, if you want to purchase full version of this software, please go to purchase page of VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter.