VeryDOC EMF to Postscript and EPS Command Line Converter can be used to convert EMF to vector ps and eps file formats. Meanwhile this software also can be used to convert EMF to PDF, WMF, PS (Postscript), EPS, SVG, SWF, XPS, HPGL, PCL etc. Meanwhile there is also developer version which allows you to develop new design software based on this software. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Download EMF to PS Converter
- All the VeryDOC software are free to download and try, so please rest assured this software will not charge you without your permission.
- Once downloading finishes, there will be one zip file in downloading folder. Please extract it to some folder then you can find exe file named emf2vec.exe in extracted folder. Please check parameter list and usage in read.txt file.
Step 2. Convert EMF to PS or EPS
Usage: emf2pdf [options] <emf-file> [<out-file>]
- When you need to convert single EMF file to PS or EPS, please refer to the following command line template.
emf2vec.exe C:\in.emf C:\out.ps
emf2vec.exe C:\in.emf C:\out.eps
When you need to do the conversion in batch, please write bat file or use wild character.
emf2vec.exe C:\*.emf C:\*.pdf
- When the output file format is PS, there are some special functions for you to choose.
-psmode <int> : this parameter is an order to create vector Postscript file and there are three values available.
-psmode 0:when you need to create Postscript via printer driver, please use value 0.
-psmode 1: when you need to create Postscript via local interpreter 1, please add value 1. By this mode, the conversion speed will be a little slow.
-psmode 2: when you need to create Postscript via local interpreter in a fast speed, please add value 2.
If you do not set any value, this software will convert EMF to PS in mode 2. You can check from the following snapshot, the conversion speed is very fast. And once the conversion is successful, the result=ok.
- There are many parameters available for you to set output PS limitations. For example:
-width <int> : Set page width to PDF file
-height <int> : Set page height to PDF file
-xres <int> : Set X resolution to image file
-yres <int> : Set Y resolution to image file
-bitcount <int> : Set color depth for image conversion
-rotate <int> : Rotate pages, 90, 180, 270
-margin <string> : Set page margin to PDF file
-margin 10 : Set margin to 10pt to left
-margin 10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top
-margin 10x10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top,right
-margin 10x10x10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top,right,bottom
-view : View PDF file after creation
If you need to know more functions about this software, please visit website or readme.txt file. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.