VeryDOC Command Line Converter is a professional tool for convert image file formats from by command line. During the conversion, you can also specify width and height, resolution, margins and others. Meanwhile this software also can be used for converting EMF, WMF image file formats to PDF, PDF/A BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TGA, PCX, PNM, RAS, PBM, TIFF etc. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Download Command Line Converter
- There are two versions listed on our website: developer version and sever version. By the developer version, you can integrate the corresponding SOFTWARE into your developed software and redistribute it with royalty-free. And by the sever version, you can call it together with ASP/PHP/C#/.NET/... etc. server side applications.
- When downloading finishes, there will be an zip file. Please extract the zip file to some folder then you can call executable file from MS Dos Windows.
Step 2. Convert EMF to SVG
- When you do the conversion, please refer to the following command line templates.
Usage: emf2vec [options] <emf-file> [<out-file>]
When you need to convert EMF to SVG, please refer to the following command line templates.
emf2vec.exe C:\in.emf C:\out.svg
- When you need to specify width and height, please refer to the following command line template.
emf2vec.exe -width 800 -height 600 C:\in.emf C:\out.svg
- When you need to resolution in X and Y directions, please refer to the following command line template.
emf2vec.exe -xres 100 -yres 100 C:\in.emf C:\out.svg
emf2vec.exe C:\*.emf C:\*.svg
When you need to convert emf to svg in batch, you can write bat file or use wild character *.
-width <int> : Set page width to PDF file
-height <int> : Set page height to PDF file
-xres <int> : Set X resolution to image file
-yres <int> : Set Y resolution to image file
- When you need to rotate input EMF file in some degree, please refer to the following command line template. And this function is really good when you need to make deskew emf file to straight output image file formats.
emf2vec.exe -rotate 90 C:\in.emf C:\out.png
- And there is also a special parameter for SVG output –svgnoclip. By this parameter, you can remove clipping during converting SVG. And this parameter is only available when output is SVG file formats.
And there are more functions of this software, if you need to know, please check them in readme.txt file. And we will release more articles about this software. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.