This article aims to show you how to convertand edit of owner’s within one process in Windows systems. The following is about the details, I hope it can help you in some aspects.
1. One click to download DOC to Any Converter Command Line
The following link is the download link of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can click it to download a zip file firstly: http://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip. Then, please extract the content--- the folder “doc2any_cmd” to your computer, and from this moment on, the program of “doc2any.exe” can be called in your computer.
2. Several steps to open the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line
In Windows systems, the operating environment is the command prompt window, and you can run “cmd.exe” in your computer to realize its opening: click “start” > select “Run” > input “cmd.exe” > click “OK”
3. Input the command line to convertand set
After you open the command prompt window, there are several steps you need to take to input the command line to realize the production of pdf:
- run DOC to Any Converter Command Line by typing the path of “doc2any.exe” to call “doc2any.exe” in command prompt window
- set the password of pdf owner through typing this parameter with true string as password: “-ownerpwd <string>”
- to continue to edit key length, you need to type this parameter with real int (0, 1 or 2): “-keylen <int>”
-keylen 0: encrypt key length as 40-bit RC4 (Acrobat 3 or higher)
-keylen 1: encrypt key length as 128-bit RC4 (Acrobat 5 or higher)
-keylen 2: encrypt key length as 128-bit RC4 (Acrobat 6 or higher)
- if you want to set the editing authority here, please type this parameter with an int here: “–encryption <int>”
-encryption 256: no filling in form field allowed
-encryption 1024: no assemble allowed
you also can set other editing authorities besides the above, to know more parameters, please click this link: http://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.
- add the source text file via inputting its path
- save and name targeting pdf file by typing the objective path into command prompt window
To get the production of pdf file, please click “enter” in command prompt window, then DOC to Any Converter Command Line can help you finish this process within several seconds. Here is an example below:
d:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –ownerpwd more –keylen 2 –encryption 1024 d:\input\example.txt d:\output\example.pdf
At last, you can go to our knowledge base to know more conversions in different articles from this link: http://www.verydoc.com/blog/, where you can know more than this process of and setting pdf password of owner’s.