To convertand on pdf, maybe you can try DOC to Any Converter Command Line. With the help of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you just need several seconds to fulfill this kind of conversion in Windows platforms.
Here is the method below:
1. Open command prompt window
The command prompt window is the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line. It is simple to follow steps below to start it on your screen:
click “Windows + R”, which is a hotkey to open dialog box of “Run”, then type “cmd” and click “OK” in dialog box of “Run”
2. Convertand with command line
After the command prompt window is opened, you can type command line to process your task directly. And firstly, please extract the content of the zip file that can be downloaded from the following link to your computer for the usage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line: http://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip.
Then, please see the following example to type command line:
f:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –wtext “VERYPDF” –wf “Arial” –wh “80” f:\begins\example5.txt f:\finishs\example5.pdf
Here please allow me to illustrate the command line above:
- f:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe”, and the purpose to type it is to utilize DOC to Any Converter Command Line
- –wtext “VERYPDF” is typed to edit pdf watermark as “VERYPDF”, which can be changed to another string
- –wf “Arial” is a parameter used to edit watermark of pdf with “Arial” font
- –wh “80” is typed to edit font size of watermark as “80”, which can be changed to another int value based on “-wh <int>”
- f:\begins\example5.txt is the path of the source text file, which is used for adding this txt file for this process
- f:\finishs\example5.pdf is the targeting path of the pdf file typed for saving pdf
After you change your own directories with the command line above copied and pasted in command prompt window, please get one click on “enter” button in command prompt window, then your pdf file can be produced soon.
By now, this article has nearly come to the end, and you can get more parameters to edit watermark of pdf from the official website of DOC to Any Converter Command Line at this link: http://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html. For any doubts about the method to convert and on pdf, please leave your comment here, and thank you for your support!