With the help of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, the process fromand setting of user can be fulfilled within one process in Windows platforms. If you would like to know more, you need to keep reading this article.
1. Before the running of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you need to have this dreaming tool ---- DOC to Any Converter Command Line in your computer, and also you need to open the command prompt window, which are two premises to use DOC to Any Converter Command Line. And you can realize them through the following ways:
- click this link of https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip, you can get a zip file, then you need to unzip it to your computer so that the program of ‘doc2any.exe’ can be called later
- click “start” > hit “Run” > type “cmd.exe” > click “OK”, and the command prompt window can be popped on your screen as follow:
2. After the running of “cmd.exe” in your computer, you can find there is a current directory in command prompt window, where you can type the path of “doc2any.exe” for the purpose of starting DOC to Any Converter Command Line, which is also called the calling of “doc2any.exe”. Then, you need to click “space” in command prompt window, then, you can edit password of user of pdf via inputting this parameter “-openpwd <string>”, where “<string>” needs to be a real string as password of pdf, then after one click on “space”, you can input this parameter to edit the key length as 40-bit or 128-bit via this parameter “-keylen <int>”, and for more details of this parameter, you can refer to the followings:
- -keylen 0: encrypt key length as 40-bit RC4 (Acrobat 3 or higher)
- -keylen 1: encrypt key length as 128-bit RC4 (Acrobat 5 or higher)
- -keylen 2: encrypt key length as 128 bit RC4 (Acrobat 6 or higher)
After you click “space” in command prompt window, please continue to type the path of the source txt file in order to add this source file for the conversion ofand editing , then click “space”, and input the targeting path for getting pdf file saved in your computer and assigning a targeting name. At last, please click “enter” in command prompt window so that your pdf file can be generated soon. Here is an example you can refer to below:
Here, the conversion of txt to pdf and editing pdf password has already been shown to you. If you have any concerns about this article, you can leave your comment here. And if you like to know more conversions, please visit the official website of DOC to Any Converter Command Line from this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.