Question: Hi, I need a PPT 2 PDF converter, I've tried some PPT to PDF software or PowerPoint converter, but the conversion effect is so bad. I'm looking for something that converts without loosing quality. Something different that works with Office 2003 when converting .pptx file. Thanks.
Answer: When you need to convert PPT to PDF without losing quality and without MS Office version limitation, you can have a free trial of software VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter Command Line v3.5. The new version of this software is totally independent of MS Office software. No matter you have installed MS Office or not the conversion could be done perfectly. And this software was developed with special technology, after conversion the quality will not be effected. If you have MS Office installed, this software allows you to output PDF file depending MS Office power. When converting MS Office 2010 or 2007 PowerPoint file, even if you have MS Office 2003 installed, the conversion could also be done without losing quality. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to this software.
- The new version zip file could also be downloaded from software website, we have updated the downloading link. Same with before, please extract download zip file for further using.
- In the extracted folder, you can find executable file, readme.txt file. There are some new parameters and command line templates added, please check it carefully.
Step 2. Convert PPT or PPTX to PDF without MS Office version limited.
- When converting PPT or PPTX to PDF without MS Office version limited, please refer to the following command line templates.
- If you have MS Office install, you do not need to add this parameter. This software will render PPT or PPTX to PDF automatically in high quality.
- If you have special requirement about the quality, you can try to print PPT to PDF. By printing, the output PDF can keep totally same layout and format of original PowerPoint file.
doc2any.exe -nooffice "C:\test.ppt" "C:\out.pdf"
doc2any.exe -nooffice "C:\test.pptx" "C:\out.pdf"
The parameter nooffice is the key element. You can use "-nooffice" option to ignore MS Office and OpenOffice applications completely, when this option is used, doc2any.exe will use ourself's document render engine to parse PowerPoint file, and convert them to other formats PDF, HTML fast and accurate.
-useoffice 0: Don't use MS Office to convert DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX formats
-useoffice 1: Use MS Office to convert DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX formats
-useprinter : Convert DOC files to other formats via virtual printer
By this software, you can convert PPT to PDF keeping high quality without depending MS Office. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.