PDF to Any Converter is a professional PDF to PS converter which can help you convert PDF to PostScript without any Adobe software freely and quickly. PostScript is a page description language that can accurately preserve page layouts and display effects of documents on any output devices in any operating system. This article will show you why choose PDF to Any Converter to convert PDF to PostScript and some easy steps to convert PDF to PostScript on Mac OS X.
Well, first of all, let’s have a look why choose PDF to Any Converter to convert PDF to PostScript.
- Firstly, it can convert PDF to PostScript on Mac OS X with high-speed. PDF to Any Converter can help you convert PDF documents to PostScript (PS) files in very short time.
- Secondly, it convert encrypted PDF to PostScript on Mac OS X. PDF to Any Converter is able to convert password protected PDF files to PostScript.
- Lastly, it supports to batch convert PDF to PostScript on Mac OS X. PDF to Any Converter supports batch conversion that converts multiple PDF documents into PostScript files at one time.
Then, let’s see how to use PDF to Any Converterto convert PDF to PostScript on Mac OS X.
- Download and install it for free.
- Choose PDF to PostScript.
- Drag PDF files to the process queue.
- Choose Output Folder for the converted PostScriptfiles.
- Click Start to convert the PDF files to PostScript.
Before converting PDF to PostScript, you can click Settingto set the page size and resolution for the converted PostScript files and other parameters.
After the conversion, you can click Browse to open the Output Folderto view the converted PostScript files.
Just as its name implies, it can also convert PDF to other formats. If you want to know the other conversion, you can visit the hompage of PDF to Any Converter for Mac. If you still have confusions about how to convert PDF to PostScript on Mac OS X with PDF to Any Converter you can you can leave your problems below or contact the support team of VeryDOC.