How to convert from Office documents to PDF files from scheduled task?
We have doc2any v18.104.22.168 and we got a new server (windows server 2016 w/MS Word 2016 only installed and all Office Tools). I am having trouble getting doc2any to run on this new server as a scheduled task.
When I run the following command using cmd using "Run as Administrator", it converts the file:
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe "-$" "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" "D:\Scheduler\GradConvertUpload\Resume.docx" "D:\Scheduler\GradConvertUpload\Resume.pdf"
I can also execute the entire program that would have run as a scheduled task if I run it manually using the method above. However, when I try to run as a scheduled task, doc2any just hangs after briefly seeing doc2rtf.dll.
Is there anything I need to make sure of when I run the scheduled task (runs as a different user, but should also be an admin)?
Thanks for your message, you can run doc2any.exe or MS Office DCOM inside an interactive user account instead of system user account, you will able to get it work properly.
Please look at following web pages for more information,
If you still can't get it work, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap.
- How to convert from Landscape Excel Spreadsheet to PDF Document with -nooffice option?
- How can I call Doc2Any SDK from 64bit EXE application? Can you help us to provide the 64bit DOC to Any Converter SDK?
- How to call doc2any.exe from web application to convert Office documents include DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, ODT etc. documents to PDF files?
- Is the "VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter" compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services for concurrent use?
- The encryption function is not working in the latest version of doc2any.exe software
- Command Line RTF to PDF Converter
- How to run doc2pdf.exe from an non-administrator user account?
- How to call doc2any.exe from PHP source code to convert a xlsx file to pdf?
- Use VeryPDFComRunCmd.exe to run doc2any.exe or configure MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) DCOM run inside an interactive user account
- Converting Office Documents to PDF with the Office Interop Assemblies
- The methods to convert xlsx to tif in batches and from one sheet to one file
- How to convert Office documents (Word, Excel, Outlook messages and PowerPoint, both old and new versions) to PDF/TIFF without MS Office components on our servers?
- A convenient way to convert xls to jpg and set image resolution with virtual printer
- Convert Excel to pdf and rotate page of pdf
- Two ways to convert text to pcl with DOC to Any Converter Command Line
This entry was posted in DOC to Any Converter
and tagged doc to pdf
, docx to pdf
, excel to pdf
, Office to PDF
, PowerPoint to PDF
, ppt to pdf
, pptx to pdf
, Word to PDF
, xls to pdf
, xlsx to pdf
. Bookmark the permalink