DOC to Any Converter Command Line is a professional application, which not only can help you convert Excel to pdf, but also can help you merge pdf files. Furthermore, with DOC to Any Converter Command Line, it can be fulfilled to process the batch conversion from Excel files to pdf files and merge these pdf files during one process in Windows platforms.
To know more, please keep reading this article:
Step1. The folder “doc2any_cmd” containing “doc2any.exe” needs to be downloaded and extracted from a zip file by clicking here.
Step2. Run “cmd.exe”
In Windows platforms, to run “cmd.exe” or “cmd” can lead to the starting of the command prompt window, which is the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line. And it is easy to follow the steps below to run it in your computer:
click “start” > select “Run” to get the dialog box of “Run” > input “cmd.exe” > click “ok” in the dialog box of “Run”, or the hotkey “Windows + R” can do you a favor in starting dialog box “Run”
Step3. Type the command line to produce merged pdf files
You need to follow the steps below one by one to realize the final goal:
- Input the path of “doc2any.exe” in order to run DOC to Any Converter Command Line
- type the parameter “-append 2” or “-append 1” accordingly: the former parameter leads to the merged pdf file in the way of inserting new pdf file after the last page of the existed pdf file one by one; the latter parameter leads to the merged pdf file with the pattern of appending new pdf file before the first page of the existed pdf file one by one
- add the source Excel files through typing the uniform path with “*” used to take the place of the filename into the command prompt window
- save and name new merged pdf file by the way of typing the targeting path into the command prompt window
- finally, to realize the process of merging pdf files from Excel to pdf , please click “enter” in the command prompt window
Here are the examples about this process with DOC to Any Converter Command Line below, which you can know more information through:
G:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –append 1 D:\input\*.xls F:\output\example.pdf
G:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –append 2 E:\input2\*.xls D:\output2\example2.pdf
At last, you can click this link to visit the official website of DOC to Any Converter Command Line to get more parameters compatible with this process. And if you would like to know more article about DOC to Any Converter Command Line besides this one, which is about a process from Excel to pdf in batches and merge pdf, please go to VeryDOC Knowledge Base.