DOC to Any Converter Command Line is an powerful application to convert Office and OpenOffice files to other kinds of files singly or in batches with different targeting properties flexibly, based on Windows platforms. So, it is convenient and flexible to convert Word to pdf and merge pdf files with DOC to Any Converter Command Line in Windows platforms. In this article, I can show you how to use DOC to Any Converter Command Line to merge pdf files with the process from Word to pdf, as an example.
First, you need to click http://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip to get a zip file, then please unzip the content to your computer. When the program of “doc2any.exe”, which is in “doc2any_cmd” folder, appear in your computer, the application of DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be called later.
It is essential to open the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line. And for Windows platforms, it is the command prompt window, which can be opened by the way of typing “cmd.exe” or “cmd” and clicking “ok” in the dialog box of “Run”, which can be started through clicking “Windows + R”. In the pop command prompt window, you can see a current directory “C:\Documents and Settings\admin>”, where you can start to type the command line to process the task step by step:
1. Input the path of “doc2any.exe” so that DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be used from this moment on. However, it is convenient to drag and drop this program “doc2any.exe” into the command prompt window to run DOC to Any Converter Command Line.
2. To make the converted pdf inserted before the first page of the existed pdf, whose name is the same as the new one with the same location, there is a parameter you can type: “-append 1”; to make the converted pdf appending following the last page of existed pdf, please type “-append 2”, after the path of “doc2any.exe”.
3. Type the path of the Word file in order to add this Word file to the conversion from Word to pdf and merge pdf file.
4. To make the new pdf file take the place of existed pdf, please type the path of the existed pdf file into the command prompt window.
5. After all the preparation is done like above, please click “enter” in the command prompt window, which will help you process this task with DOC to Any Converter Command Line.
By the way, one click on “space” is essential between step1, 2. 3, which means there are other typing in the command prompt window. And the following picture is about this process, which can be more intuitional to you:
Maybe, this conversion can surprise you, based on this example, and is it convenient to you? Anyway, you can visit the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line from this link to know different conversions and parameters, besides this process, which is from Word to pdf and merge pdf files one time.