With DOC to Any Converter Command Line, the conversion from PowerPoint to PDFand merge PDF files can be fulfilled in one process in Windows platforms.
Firstly, please click this link to download a zip file, then extract the content to your computer, which is a folder named “doc2any_cmd”. By now, DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be used by the way of calling “doc2any.exe” in folder “doc2any_cmd” through the following method:
- To run DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please click “Windows + R” hotkey to open dialog box “Run” on your screen, then input “cmd.exe” and click “ok” in that dialog box so that the command prompt window can be popped out, which is the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line in Windows platforms
- In the command prompt window, you can call “doc2any.exe” to launch DOC to Any Converter Command Line. To realize it, please type the path of “doc2any.exe” into the command prompt window
Secondly, please type the command line in the command prompt window, after you refer to the following stages in the process of PowerPoint to PDFand merge PDF files:
type the relative parameter to prepare for merging dozens of PDF files –> add PowerPoint files for the entire process –> save and name merged PDF file –> one click to produce merged PDF file
- to merge dozens of PDF files, please type “-append 1” or “-append 2” after the path of “doc2any.exe”:
“-append 1” makes the merged PDF file with inserting new pdf before the 1st page of former one as a sequence; “-append 2” makes the merged PDF file with appending new pdf after the last page of former one as a sequence.
- to add PowerPoint files, please input the universe path into the command prompt window, which represents all the source files with “*”
- to save and name merged PDF file, please type a targeting path into the command prompt window
- at last, please click “enter” in the command prompt window, then the merged PDF file can be produced later
If you feel a little confused, I think the following examples can make you clear on this:
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –append 1 G:\source\*.ppt F:\output\out.pdf
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –append 2 F:\input\*.ppt D:\out\merged.pdf
- D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe
- G:\source\*.ppt and F:\input\*.ppt are the uniform source paths separately
- F:\output\out.pdf and D:\out\merged.pdf are the targeting paths
To be more convenient, you can copy and paste the command line above into the command prompt window with the relative directories changed flexibly to process your own task.
More conversions with DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please go to VeryDOC Knowledge Base; More information about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please click here; and if you have any questions about the process from PowerPoint to PDF and merge PDF files, please add your comment here, and your problems will be solved by us soon!