In this article, I will introduce a way to convertand files into one pdf file with DOC to Any Converter Command Line. Trust me, it is really worth a try to use DOC to Any Converter Command Line to process this task in Windows platforms.
Here are the steps to convert text files to pdf files and merge them with DOC to Any Converter Command Line below:
1. Download the folder “doc2any_cmd” to your computer
To realize it in your computer, firstly, please click this link to download a zip file of DOC to Any Converter Command Line: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip. Then, you should extract the content “doc2any_cmd” folder to your computer.
2. Input the command line to process the task ofand
Before you type the command line, you need to open the environment of the command line. For Windows systems, it is the command prompt window, and you can open it through running “cmd.exe” in your computer:
click “start” to get start menu > select “Run” on start menu > type “cmd.exe” in the dialog box “Run” > click “ok”
Then, it’s time to input the command line in the command prompt window. But first, you need to know which type of command line should be typed into the command prompt window, thus, please refer to the followings to know more:
- input the path of “doc2any.exe” to call “doc2any.exe” in the command prompt window, which is also a method to run DOC to Any Converter Command Line
- type the parameter “-append <int>” into the command prompt window, where “<int>” should be “1” or “2”:
“-append 1” help you insert pdf files before the first page of the former pdf file one by one; “-append 2” help you append pdf files after the last page of the former pdf file one by one.
- input the uniform path of the source text files to the command prompt window, in which the filename should be replaced with the character “*”
- type the targeting path to save that pdf file and name it in the command prompt window
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –append 2 F:\*.txt G:\out.pdf
Then, please click “enter” in the command prompt window, later, your pdf file can be generated from dozens of text files. Based on the command line above, the txt files on disc “F” can be converted into single pdf file, which is added into disc G.
At last, you can know more conversions besides this one, which is from https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.in batches and , on the website of DOC to Any Converter Command Line via clicking this link: