Question:I want to convert PDF to SVG using some software without the width and height specification that is automatically added (for the purpose to make it fit to the container along the lines of what is mentioned here). I couldn't find any option to do this. What is the most realistic reliable way to do this? If scripting is available, I would use it my project.Is there a solution on VeryDOC?
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of this software:VeryDOC PDF to Vector Converter, by which you can convert PDF to SVG easily either from script or together with other applications like Visual Basic, C/C++, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc. Using the COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line), file conversions can be done consecutively or simultaneously. By this software, we can also convert PDF files to other scalable vector graphics formats, such as EMF, WMF, SVG, Postscript (PS), EPS, SWF (Flash), XPS, HPGL, PCL etc. If you need to know more information,please check on homepage.In the following part, let us check how to use this software.
Step 1. Free download PDF to Vector Converter Command Line
- Now there is no single computer version, there are server version and developer version available. If you need to use it under single computer, please download the server version which is also available.
- When downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then you can call the executable file in MS Dos Windows easily.
Step 2. Convert PDF to SVG without size specification.
- When you use this software, please refer to the usage and example in readme.txt.
- Here is the usage for your reference: pdf2vec.exe [options] [Options] <PDF Files>
- This software will convert PDF to SVG directly, you do not need to specify any parameters the it will help you convert PDF to SVG according to its original size.
- When converting PDF to SVG, please refer to the following command line templates:
pdf2vec.exe C:\in.pdf C:\out.svg
When you use this software, there are two following parameters avaiable for you. By them you can choose PDF conversion page range.
- When you need to do batch conversion, this software support using wild characters.
-firstpage <int> : first page to print, from 1 to max page
-lastpage <int> : last page to print, from 1 to max page
By this software, we can convert PDF to SVG without size speciation. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.