If you want to find aapplication to quickly and accurately convert PDF to EMF, VeryDOC PDF to Vector Converter is a good solution.
VeryDOC PDF to Vector Converter is designed to help those who want to convert Acrobat PDF files to vector graphics formats like EMF, XPS, PCL, WMF, and SVG without Adobe environment or any other third party applications. You can download VeryDOC PDF to Vector Converter, decompress the file and then do as follows to Convert PDF to EMF by .
Firstly, please open Windows Command Prompt. The following is the most commonly used way to open the command prompt window:
- Click Start in the down-left corner on the screen.
- Click Run on the Start menu.
- Type cmd in the Run dialog box and press the Enter key.
As soon as the command prompt window appears on the desktop, you can proceed to the next step.
Secondly, you should follow the usage below to type aas the example below:
Usage: pdf2vec.exe [options] [Options] <PDF Files>
Example: C:\pdf2vec_cmd\pdf2vec.exe E:\source.pdf D:\output.emf
- C:\pdf2vec_cmd\pdf2vec.exe— pdf2vec.exe is the command line application, which is placed in the folder named pdf2vec_cmd on disk C.
- E:\source.pdf—the input PDF file which is stored on disk E.
- D:\output.emf—the output directory. If the original PDF file has multiple pages, the output file names will be based on the specified name. For instances, the names of the result EMF files will be output001, output002, and output003.
After typing a command line, please press Enter on your keyboard. The computer will prompt to convert PDF to EMF without delay.
This is how you can use a command line to convert PDF to EMF. In fact, you can also use VeryDOC PDF to Vector Converter to convert PDF to other image files. If you want to get more information about this tool, please visit: https://www.verydoc.com/pdf-to-vector.html.