When converting image to PDF, we also meet some kinds of image with big margins, it will be a waste to print or save this kind of PDF. Based on this needs, VeryDOC developed software named VeryDOC Raster to Vector Converter Command Line, by which you can convert image to PDF and cut margins by command line in four directions. By this software, you can also convert raster image to vector image and cut margins by command line. Please know more functions of this software on homepage, in the following part, let us check how to use this software.
- For now there is no single computer version here, so if you need to use it on single computer, please download the server version.
- When downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then you can check related elements.
Step 2. Convert image to PDF and cut margins in four direction by command line.
- When you use this software, please refer to the usage here: RasterToVector [options] <in-file> [<out-file>]
- When converting image to PDF and cut margins, please refer to the following command line templates:
Raster2Vector.exe -margin 30pt C:\in.png C:\out.pdf
By this command line templates, we can convert image to PDF and specify margins as 30 Pt. This command line will help you define margins in the same. So the output PDF margins will be 30 pt in four directions. The unit could be changed as
- This software also can help you convert image to PDF and specify standard formats in output like A4, A3, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Tabloid, Statement, Executive, Folio, Quarto, 10x14. When you use those parameters, please make sure the format names are case insensitive.
Raster2Vector.exe -lmargin 10pt -tmargin 10pt -rmargin 10pt -bmargin 10pt C:\in.png C:\out.pdf
By this command line, we can specify margins in four directions. You can specify margins from top, bottom, left and right. Here also the unit could be changed as in/cm/pt
The following parameters can help you specify margins in various methods.
-margin <string> : set margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-lmargin <string> : set left margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-rmargin <string> : set right margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-tmargin <string> : set top margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
-bmargin <string> : set bottom margin to output file, unit: in/cm/pt
If you need to know more functions of this software, please check parameters in readme.txt. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.