VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter can be used as Office to Image Command Line Converter. It can help you convert all versions Office files, OpenOffice files to Image like Postscript, PS, EPS, SVG, JPG, TIFF, EMF, WMF, BMP, GIF, PNG, TGA, PCX. If you need to run the conversion through Visual Basic, C/C++, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc. there is also corresponding version available. In the following part, I will show you how to use this software to convert Office file to image.
Step 1. Download Office to Image Command Line Converter
- As it is Window command line version software, when downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then we can find the executable file and help documents.
- There are many versions stated on our website, please download the right version according to your needs. Say if you need to use it for developing, please download the developer version.
Step 2. Convert Office file to Image through command line.
- When you run the conversion, please refer to the usage and examples.
- Usage: DOC2Any [options] <in-file> [<out-file>]
- When converting Office file to image, please refer to the following command line templates.
doc2any.exe C:\in.doc C:\out.png
doc2any.exe C:\in.ppt C:\out.tif
doc2any.exe C:\in.xls C:\out.gif
doc2any.exe C:\in.docx C:\out.bmp
doc2any.exe C:\in.pptx C:\out.tga
doc2any.exe C:\in.xlsx C:\out.pcx
doc2any.exe C:\*.doc C:\*.eps
There are more it can do for you, simply change the input and output file formats then the conversion still can run. There are still many parameters available when output is image file. Please check the following examples.
doc2any.exe -multipagetif -bitcount 1 -xres 300 -yres 300 -killoffice 0 -useprinter "C:\in.doc" C:\out.png
This software allows you to set image resolution in X and Y directions. Set color depth, and compress image when output is tiff file format. When you need to rotate image file, this software also can make for you.
doc2any.exe -useprinter -compression 88880 "C:\in.doc" C:\out.tif
doc2any.exe -useprinter -compression 88881 "C:\in.doc" C:\out.tif
doc2any.exe -useprinter -compression 88883 "C:\in.doc" C:\out.tif
Some parameters for your reference.
-xres <int> : Set X resolution to image file
-yres <int> : Set Y resolution to image file
-bitcount <int> : Set color depth for image conversion
-compression <int> : Set compression for TIFF image
-compression 1 : NONE compression
-rotate <int> : Rotate pages, 90, 180, 270
-margin <string> : Set page margin to PDF file
-margin 10 : Set margin to 10pt to left
-margin 10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top
-margin 10x10x10 : Set margin to 10pt to left,top,right
-margin 10x10x10x10: Set margin to 10pt to left,top,right,bottom
This software has two many functions to be listed here, if you need to know more, please visit its homepage. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.