Question:I wrote text in Microsoft Word. I also have a PDF file. I want to put both documents together in one PDF file. First the written word text, then following the PDF pages. Is there any software for that? Maybe free software or free trial? Is there a solution on VeryDOC?
Answer: When you need to VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter, by which you can convert word, text file to PDF easily by command line and during the conversion, you can append the converted PDF file from word and text to the existing PDF file. By this method, you can , text and PDF file together. As this software is command line version, you can use it together with other applications like Visual Basic, C/C++, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software., text and PDF file together to one PDF file, maybe you can have a free trial of
Step 1. Free download DOC to Any Converter Command Line.
- Recently this software has been updated to the Version 3.5, which is totally independent from MS Office or OpenOffice.
- By the older version of this software, you still can fulfill this function of putting word, text and PDF file together.
- When downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then you can find the executable file and call it from MS Dos Windows.
Step 2. Put word, text and PDF file together.
- When you use this software, please refer to its usage and example.
- Here is the usage for your reference:DOC2Any [options] <in-file> [<out-file>]
- When , text and PDF file together, please refer to the following command line templates:
- Now let us check related parameters:
doc2any.exe -append 2 -width 612 -height 792 C:\*.doc C:\out.pdf
By this command line, we can merge all word file in some directory to one existing PDF file and specify width and height.
doc2any.exe -append 2 C:\*.txt C:\out.pdf
By this command line, we can merge all text file in some directly to one existing PDF file at the end of the PDF.
doc2any.exe -append 1 C:\in.doc C:\out.pdf
By this command line, we can insert word file at the beginning of some existing PDF file.
-append <int> :
-append 0 : Overwrite if PDF file exists
-append 1 : Insert before first page if PDF file exists
-append 2 : Append to last page if PDF file exists
-append 3 : Rename filename if PDF file exists
So by this software and this method, you can put word, text and PDF file together in one PDF file. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.