You can use two ways to convert Excel to pdf and setof pdf with DOC to Any Converter Command Line flexibly. To know more details, please keep reading this article.
First of all, you need to download DOC to Any Converter Command Line by the way of clicking this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip. Then, extract the content to your computer, then you can find a folder “doc2any_cmd” which contains “doc2any.exe”.
Then, you can decide which way you like to use from here:
1. If your Excel file is not in the folder of “doc2any_cmd”, you can follow the steps below to process this task in your computer:
- run “cmd.exe” in your computer
To run “cmd.exe” can help you open the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line. And you can click “Windows + R” to get dialog box of “Run”, then input “cmd.exe” and click “ok”, then the command prompt window, which is the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be popped out on your screen.
- type the command line to produce single pdf file
Once you open the command prompt window, you can type the command line to produce single pdf file. And here is an example which you can refer to:
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –margin 200x100x150x250 F:\in\a.xls F:\out\a.pdf
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe”, which is typed for launching DOC to Any Converter Command Line; –margin 200x100x150x250 is a parameter to set left, top, right and bottom margin of pdf as 200, 100, 150 and 250 pt; F:\in\a.xls is the path of single xls file, which is used for adding it for this process; F:\out\a.pdf is the targeting path, which can help you save this targeting pdf file
After you finish all the basic preparation like above in turns, it’s time to produce your pdf file with one click on “enter” in the command prompt window.
2. If your Excel file is in the folder “doc2any_cmd”, you can use the following way to convert Excel to pdf and setof pdf:
- in the command prompt window, please enter into the disc containing “doc2any.exe” by the way of typing name of disc and “:”, then click “enter”
- then enter into the folder containing “doc2any.exe” through inputting “cd” to change directory and typing the path of this folder,and click “enter”
- type “doc2any”, the parameter “-margin 200x100x150x250”, the name of single Excel, and the objective name of single pdf, then click “enter” in the command prompt window
Here is an example about this way:
C:\Documents and Settings\admin>D:<enter>
D:\doc2any_cmd\>doc2any –margin 200x100x150x250 ab.xls ab.pdf<enter>
After you know two ways to convert Excel to pdf and set page margin of pdf, if you would like to know more about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please click this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.