Recently,I always use VeryDOC PowerPoint Converter v3.0 to convert ppt to swf files.I’ve found some of them may be useful to my friends.But how can I show these files to them?Sharing the files on the web may be usable.
I think there must be a lot of convenient methods to do this job,but I will tell you a powerful one that I know.
It’s necessary to use VeryDOC PowerPoint Converter v3.0 to perform the conversion of ppt to swf and it’s very easy to handle.You also should ensure a DropBox which is the key point in this “powerful method” installed in your computer.
The work next will be a small case for you.Double click the icon in the lower right corner of your computer.
Then paste the file you want to share in the folder “public”of the popping window.
Right click the file and click “dropbox”—“copy public link”.Now you have own the public link of this file and you can send it to anybody.Anyone who has this link can share your file in the browser.So powerful,isn’t it?
- How to convert from XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PDF, TXT, CSV, FLV formats to Flash SWF files?
- How to convert PPTX/PPS/PPSX/PPT to SWF and set flash size/dimension
- How to call PPT to SWF converter from ASP.NET code?
- How could I convert PowerPoint documents of ppt to swf?
- After converting PPT document to Flash, how can I insert Flash to my local HTML
- What functions are included in control bar? can I hide this control bar from resultant SWF files?
- If there are some garbage characters in output SWF files, how to correct this problem?
- How do I control the width and height to the output SWF files?
- Your software looks great, but how can I convert a PPT document to static Flash SWF file?
- Introduce to VeryDOC PowerPoint Converter product
- What "Slide Transition Animation" are supported by your software? can you show me some examples?
- PowerPoint to flash is crash on merge lots of slide SWF files
- Is your PowerPoint Converter application support PPTX to PNG format conversion?
- Why we convert ppt to flash?