If you want to save your precious time in convertingand editing , other that processing single task one by one, maybe you can refer to the following article.
Firstly, DOC to Any Converter Command Line is the main tool here, thus you can click this link to download a zip file: http://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip, then unzip it to your computer so that DOC to Any Converter Command Line can serve you later.
Secondly, please hit “start” to get its own menu, then click “Run” on start menu, and when a dialog box “Run” is popped out, please input “cmd.exe” or “cmd” there, finally, click “ok” so that your operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be opened on your screen like below:
Finally, you need to do the following things to fulfill the conversion ofwith special :
- input the path of “doc2any.exe”, then click “space” so that DOC to Any Converter Command Line can help you process the task later
- use the parameter “-subject <string>” to type it with the real string into the command prompt window in order to edit subject of pdf later
- type an uniform source path with “*” as filename, which is used to add dozens of source files for this process, for more details, you can refer to the following example
- input an objective path for naming and saving your pdf files, where still “*” needs to be as filename, then one click on “enter” in the command prompt window can help you produce pdf files automatically
e:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –subject “verypdf” d:\ins\*.txt d:\outs\*.pdf
- d:\ins\*.txt is the uniform source path, which represents all text files in folder “ins”
- d:\outs\*.pdf is the uniform targeting path, which stands for all pdf files that can be converted from text files
And here is the picture about this process in the command prompt window:
The example above can convert text files in folder “ins” to pdf files added into folder “outs” one time. Thus, for the batch process with DOC to Any Converter Command Line, the wildcard “*” is the key point, which should be in the source path and the targeting path with the same location as the ones in the command line above.
To know more processes besides this one about text to pdf and editing pd subject http://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html., maybe you can access to the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line from this link: