Here is a method to convertand with DOC to Any Converter Command Line. Interested in it, please do not walk away, and look the following!
With DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can fulfill the process of text file to pdf file with specific producer in one conversion with DOC to Any Converter Command Line. But first, please click this link to download the related zip of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, then open this zip to extract the folder “doc2any_cmd” to your computer, which is essential to launch DOC to Any Converter Command Line later. Then, you need to do the following to open the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line:
click “start” > “Run” on start menu > input “cmd.exe” > click “ok”
Then, you can refer to the followings to convertand in the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line:
G:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –producer XYZ D:\source1\example.txt F:\target1\example.pdf
- G:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is used to call “doc2any.exe” in order to launch DOC to Any Converter Command Line, which is the path of ‘doc2any.exe’
- –producer XYZ is to set producer of pdf file as “XYZ”, which also can be changed into “-producer coldplay”, for example
- D:\source1\example.txt is the path of txt file, which is to add this text file for the process
- F:\target1\example.pdf is used to save and name pdf file, which is a targeting path
- there is a space between the command of 1, 2, 3, 4
Finally, to produce a pdf file with specific producer, please hit “enter” in the command prompt window.
DOC to Any Converter Command Line can not only process the single task like this, but also can help you process the batch conversion. For instance, if you want to process all the text files in folder “source1”, you can refer to the following command line:
G:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –producer XYZ D:\source1\*.txt F:\target1\*.pdf
- D:\source1\*.txt is the uniform path of the txt files located in folder “source1”
- F:\target1\*.pdf is the universe targeting path for saving pdf files
To know more parameters, please log on the official website of DOC to Any Converter Command Line from here; to know more article about different articles besides this one, which is mainly about how to convert text to pdf and edit pdf producer, please visit VeryDOC Knowledge Base; to know more different tools, please go to VeryPDF Knowledge Base.