With DOC to Any Converter Command Line, the single conversion ofand can be accomplished easily, and the process from xls files to pdf files with specific producer of pdf can also be fulfilled conveniently. With one process, the batch process can be completed successfully.
There are 2 premises to run DOC to Any Converter Command Line in your computer:
- the command prompt window is the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you need to run “cmd.exe” to open it before using DOC to Any Converter Command Line through clicking “Windows + R” > input “cmd.exe” > click “ok” in dialog box “Run”
- if DOC to Any Converter Command Line is not installed in your computer, you need to download a zip through this link, then and extract the content to your computer
After these two requirements are meet, please follow the steps below to process the task fromand in the command prompt window:
- type “doc2any.exe” to call “doc2any.exe” in the command prompt window, which is a sign to call DOC to Any Converter Command Line
- use this parameter “-producer <string>” to input to the command prompt window, for instance, “-producer “Jacky Chen”” can lead to “Jacky Chen” as producer of pdf
- input the uniform path of xls files with “*” as the filename, which is used for adding the source files one time
- type the uniform targeting path with “*” as the objective filename, which help you save them in one folder
After you finish the operation above, please click “enter” in the command prompt window, then DOC to Any Converter Command Line can convert this batch task. And besides the reference on the following command line, you can also copy it, then paste it into the command prompt window to change the relative paths flexibly in order to run your own task in the command prompt window:
D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –producer Peter Pertralli G:\source\*.xls F:\target\*.pdf
where D:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe”; –producer Peter Pertralli is the parameter to set producer of pdf as “Peter Pertralli”; G:\source\*.xls is the uniform source path; F:\target\*.pdf is the universe targeting path.
And maybe you wonder which kind of conversions DOC to Any Converter Command Line can process, do not worry, I think you can find this answer on the official website of DOC to Any Converter Command Line through here. Besides this conversion from xls to pdf and edit pdf producer , to know more of other conversions, you can read the articles from VeryDOC Knowledge Base.