DOC to Any Converter Command Line can help you convertand on pdf file in one process in Windows platforms. The following part of this article can tell you more information about this process.
Step1. After the download and unzip about DOC to Any Converter Command Line based on clicking this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip, please click “start” > hit “Run” to open dialog box of “Run” > input “cmd.exe” or “cmd” > click “OK”, or you can use the hotkey “Windows + R” to open dialog box of “Run”, then continue the operation left, at last, the command prompt window can be opened, which is the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line as follow:
Step2. Type command line referring to the following command lines below:
- doc2any.exe -wtext "VeryDOC" "d:\input1.doc" d:\output1.pdf
- doc2any.exe -wtext "VeryPDF" -wc "0000FF" "f:\in2.doc" f:\out2.pdf
- doc2any.exe -wtext "DOC and PDF" -wx 100 -wy 100 "g:\example3.doc" g:\example3.pdf
In the command lines above:
- doc2any.exe stands for the path of “doc2any.exe” used to start DOC to Any Converter Command Line
- -wtext "VeryDOC" is typed for adding watermark “VeryDOC” for this conversion, which is based on “-wtext <string>”, whose function is the same as the ones in “2” and “3”
- "d:\input1.doc" is the source path of adding this doc file for this process, whose function is the same as the ones in “2” and “3”
- d:\output1.pdf is the targeting path for saving pdf file, whose function is the same as the ones in “2” and “3”
- -wc "0000FF" is used for customize color of watermark as blue
- -wx 100 is to edit offset of watermark in horizontal direction as 100
- -wy 100 is to edit offset of watermark in vertical direction as 100
To make all the command lines above effective in conversion of, please click “enter” in command prompt window, and you can get your pdf file separately. However, besides the parameters which are used in command lines above, there are other parameters which can be used to on pdf, you can visit the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line to know more.
At the end of this article, you can go to the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line to know more conversions after you know the method to convert doc to pdf and https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.on pdf from this link: