If you do not want to waste your time on processing single tasks one by one, I think you can try the method below, which is in the conversion ofand and editing in Windows platforms.
After you click the following link to download a zip file, you need to extract the content to your computer so that DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be yours totally, which can be used later:
Then, you need to follow the steps below to run “cmd.exe”, for it is a direct way to open the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line: hit “Windows + R” to open the dialog box of “Run”, then please type “cmd.exe” and click “ok”, then the command prompt window can be opened on your screen, which is as follow:
In this command prompt window, you can start the process ofand and setting through typing the command line like below:
- type the path of “doc2any.exe” so that DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be used by this way of calling “doc2any.exe” in command prompt window
- type the parameter “-author <string>” where “<string>” needs to be a real string that is as author of pdf
- type the uniform path of the xlsx files with “*” as filename , which is called the adding of the source files for this conversion in command prompt window
- type the uniform targeting path with “*” as filename into command prompt window so that your pdf files can be saved in your computer with specific filenames
- to get this production started, please click “enter”
Here is the relative picture which is about this conversion in command prompt window:
For more info about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please go to the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line at this link: http://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html, where you also can find more conversions besides the process of and and editing pdf author .