If you do not want to waste your time on processing single tasks one by one, I think you can try the method below, which is in the conversion of Office 2007 and Office 2010 xlsx to pdf and editing pdf author in batches in Windows platforms.
After you click the following link to download a zip file, you need to extract the content to your computer so that DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be yours totally, which can be used later:
Then, you need to follow the steps below to run “cmd.exe”, for it is a direct way to open the running environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line: hit “Windows + R” to open the dialog box of “Run”, then please type “cmd.exe” and click “ok”, then the command prompt window can be opened on your screen, which is as follow:
In this command prompt window, you can start the process of Office 2007 and Office 2010 xlsx to pdf and setting pdf author in batches through typing the command line like below:
- type the path of “doc2any.exe” so that DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be used by this way of calling “doc2any.exe” in command prompt window
- type the parameter “-author <string>” where “<string>” needs to be a real string that is as author of pdf
- type the uniform path of the xlsx files with “*” as filename , which is called the adding of the source files for this conversion in command prompt window
- type the uniform targeting path with “*” as filename into command prompt window so that your pdf files can be saved in your computer with specific filenames
- to get this production started, please click “enter”
Here is the relative picture which is about this conversion in command prompt window:
For more info about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please go to the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line at this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html, where you also can find more conversions besides the process of Office 2007 and Office 2010 xlsx to pdf and editing pdf author in batches.