To fulfill the concise process including converting Office 2007 and Office 2010and edit , DOC to Any Converter Command Line is your best choice for Windows platforms. For more details about this easy process, you can keep reading this article.
To use DOC to Any Converter Command Line in Windows systems, there are 2 premises needed to be complete, which are DOC to Any Converter Command Line should be in your computer, and the operating environment should be opened in your computer. Fortunately, it is easy to realize them following the steps below right now:
- here is the download link which you can click: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip, then, a zip file can be downloaded, and you need to extract the content there to your computer, then from the moment you own “doc2any.exe”, DOC to Any Converter Command Line can be owned by you
- click “Windows + R” – type “cmd.exe” – click “OK”, then the command prompt window can be popped on the screen, which is the operating environment of DOC to Any Converter Command Line
As everything about premises is ready, you need to refer to the following command line to convert Office 2007 and Office 2010and edit :
f:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe –creator “docx to pdf” d:\origin\*.docx g:\goal\*.pdf<enter>
- f:\doc2any_cmd\doc2any.exe is the path of “doc2any.exe”, which is used to call “doc2any.exe” in order to make main tool serve users
- –creator “docx to pdf” is the parameter typed to set creator of pdf as “docx to pdf”, also this “docx to pdf” can be changed by another string, for “-creator <string>” is the standard format
- d:\origin\*.docx is the original uniform path, which is used to add all docx files in folder “origin” for this process
- g:\goal\*.pdf is the objective universe path inputted for the purpose of naming and saving targeting pdf files
- <enter> is a representative to make you click “enter” in the command prompt window, which is essential to produce pdf file with “<>” marked, and you do not need to type it into the command prompt window, all you need to do in this step is one click on “enter”
Thus, after the illustration above,you may know the key point to process the batch tasks is replacing the source and the objective filenames in source and targeting paths with this wildcard character “*”. And based on the command line above, pdf files can be produced into the folder “goal”, from all of docx files in folder “origin”.
When you read here, it is nearly an end for this article. I hope the entire illustration about how to convert Office 2007 and Office 2010 docx to pdf and editing pdf creator in batches can make you know better. Anyway, if you have any problems about this process by yourself, you can drop your comment here. And if you would like to know more parameters and more about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, you can click the following link to go to the homepage of DOC to Any Converter Command Line: