Dear Support Team Member,
my company shortly bought a doc2any server license:
I upgraded our doc2any version to the latest 2 Nov 2017 to get the MS Word docx table of contents into my PDF as bookmarks (2nd panel left side in Acrobat Reader). In a 80 page PDF this is much more convenient to navigate to a specific chapter, than just scrolling through.
I use: doc2any.exe test.docx test.pdf
Sometimes I got this PDF bookmarks, sometimes not: why?
On my local machine I got this working using an older MS Office Version (I think it was 2016).
Now I got it updated by my company to MS Office 365 Pro Plus. When I convert the same docx files with same doc2any version the table of contents within the PDF is not present.
On a windows server 2016 with an office professional plus 2016 and the same doc2any version I used locally (2 Nov 2017) no table of contents bookmarks are converted into the PDF also.
What exactly are the pre-requisites for getting within a PDF table of contents bookmarks?
Appreciate your hints.
Thanks for your message, we suggest you may add following options to try again,
doc2any.exe -useoffice 1 -useprinter -showofficeui test.docx test.pdf
Could you able to convert your DOCX document to PDF file properly with above command line options?
- I want to keep visible bookmarks table of contents in the left panel of Acrobat Reader when view the PDF file
- Is the "VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter" compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services for concurrent use?
- How to convert from Office documents to PDF files from scheduled task?
- How to convert from Landscape Excel Spreadsheet to PDF Document with -nooffice option?
- How can I call Doc2Any SDK from 64bit EXE application? Can you help us to provide the 64bit DOC to Any Converter SDK?
- The encryption function is not working in the latest version of doc2any.exe software
- How to call doc2any.exe from web application to convert Office documents include DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, ODT etc. documents to PDF files?
- How to call doc2pdf.exe with parameters from a batch file / Script without any human intervention (no pop_ups)?
- I wanted to get a progress of converting pdf
- Command Line RTF to PDF Converter
- Is there a multi-functional tool to convert ppt to pcl?
- How to convert from XLS, XLSX, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PDF, TXT, CSV, FLV formats to Flash SWF files?
- Can you tell me a method to convert Rich Text Format to image?
- doc to any converter is not creating tif image for pdf,xls,eml,xps file
- The benefits of VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter when convert doc to pdf