This article would like to show you a great command line tool for helping you convert PDF to vector singly or in batches – PDF to Vector Converter.
About PDF to Vector Converter
PDF to Vector Converter is a powerful and valuable tool for Windows users to convert PDF files to vector files singly or in batches through command line flexibly, professionally and accurately. PDF to Vector Converter is available and accessible via an easily integrated COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line). With PDF to Vector Converter, developers could easily and directly access to the converter via any programming or scripting languages, such as Visual Basic, C/C++, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc.. To try free PDF to Vector Converter right now, please click at here.
Merits on PDF to Vector Converter
1. Support running independently without third party software
2. Support multiple languages, e.g., Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English, French, German, Czech, Danish,
Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese etc.
3. Support producing various formats vector files, e.g., WMF, EMF, PS, EPS, SVG,SWF, XPS, HPGL, PCL etc.
4. Support batch-converting PDF to WMF, PDF to EMF, PDF to PS, PDF to EPS, PDF to SVG, PDF to SWF, PDF to XPS, PDF to HPGL, PDF to PCL etc. through command line and supported parameters
5. Support setting PDF page range for specified conversions with command line
6. Support editing SWF options flexibly and professionally, e.g., flash compression, specified flash range, changing draw order of PDF, optional storage of original font, adjusting JPEG quality and DPI, manual-operate flash pages etc.
7. Support producing single page SWF files
8. Support specifying output color
9. Support converting encrypted PDF files to vector files, including user password protected PDF files and owner password protected PDF files
10. Support converting embed fonts to Polylines into the vector graphics formats
11. Support repairing damaged PDF files
12. Support setting resolutions for background
13. Support scaling PDF files in X and Y directions
14. Support removing invisible graphics optionally
15. Support uncovering hidden text of PDF page
16. Support merging text into background picture
Ways to know more and contact us
For more advantages of PDF to Vector Converter, please go to visit homepage of PDF to Vector Converter. For your concerns about PDF to Vector Converter and this article about a dreaming software helping you use command line convert PDF file to vector file singly or in batches, e.g., PDF file to WMF file and PDF file to EMF file etc., please drop your comment here, or just contact VeryDOC support team.