In this article, I would like to introduce you an easy way to convert PS to text with Postscript to Text Converter.in of PS basically through
To know more about Postscript to Text Converter, you can enter here. To freely experience Postscript to Text Converter, please click at here.
Here is the easy method to convert PS to text within of PS:
Click Windows + R – type CMD in pop dialog box – click OK
2. Learn usage of Postscript to Text Converter
ps2txt.exe [options] <PS> <TXT>
- “ps2txt.exe”: you need to input entire path of “ps2txt.exe” in real conversion
- “[options]”: stands for parameters you can type in
- <PS>: entire path of PS file needed to be typed in during real conversion
- <TXT>: entire path of objective TXT file needed to be typed during real conversion
3. Inputin command prompt
Please refer to the following command prompt snapshot to type command line:
Fig. command line example to help you convert PS to text through command line in
(note: –firstpage – helps you set first page of specified page range, –lastpage – helps you edit last page of specified page range)
Then, please click enter so that text file could be produced into objective folder based on specified pages of PS file through command line and parameter.
If you still feel confused on this easy way to convert PS to text in batches with command line in specified pages of PS file, please feel free to contact our support team or just leave your comment here, we will help you as soon as possible and as best as we could!