You ask the right person I think, I suggest you use DOC to Any Converter Command Line to convert OpenOffice Impress to flash, which is a professional converting tool applied in MS-DOS of Windows platform. To know more detail of DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please click this link: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.
OpenOffice Impress is a presentation program compatible with and similar to Microsoft PowerPoint, which is a part of the OpenOffice.org office suite and developed by Sun Microsystems. It is able to view, edit and save files in several file formats, including the .ppt format, which is used by Microsoft PowerPoint. In addition to being able to create PDF files from presentations, it is also able to export presentations to SWF files allowing them to be played on any computer with a Flash player installed.
Here is the method to convert OpenOffice Impress to flash quickly:
1. Download DOC to Any Converter Command Line and install it in computer:
please click this link to download DOC to Any Converter Command Line: https://www.verydoc.com/doc2any_cmd.zip, and then install DOC to Any Converter Command Line on the disk, which will have an impact on processing the conversion of OpenOffice Impress to flash, which is to type the location of doc2any.exe---main disk .
2. Open DOC to Any Converter Command Line in MS-DOS dialog box:
- click [start] button>choose [Run]>input [cmd]>click [ok], MS-DOS dialog box could be popup;
- input [cd\]>click [Enter], program could jump to root directory;
- input [D:]>click [Enter], for here doc2any.exe is located in disk D, program could jump to directory of disk [doc2any.exe] located;
- input [doc2any.exe] path>click [space], which might let program know users want to use DOC to Any Converter Command Line.
C:\Documents and Settings\admin>cd\[enter]
3. Input source path and targeting path that users could custom and process the conversion:
input source file path>click [space]>input objective folder>input[\]>input the customized name of swf file>input [.swf]>click [Enter]
"C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\euyrtiio
4. Click [Exit] button of MS-DOS dialog box to shut down it.
Flash file of swf could be added into targeting folder, which could previewed in web browsers, where users could zoom in it or zoom out to preview it.