Is your solution of Office to any conversion based on Microsoft office???
Yes and No.
For the DOC to Any Converter Command Line software,
- If your system has MS Office installed, DOC to Any Converter Command Line will use MS Office.
- If your system hasn't MS Office installed, but have OpenOffice installed, DOC to Any Converter Command Line will use OpenOffice.
- If your system hasn't both MS Office and OpenOffice installed, DOC to Any Converter Command Line will use ourself's Office to PDF Converter technologies.
doc2any.exe will try by following steps,
- Try to use MS Office to convert this DOC to PDF file, if fails, go to next step,
- Try to use OpenOffice to convert this DOC to PDF file, if fails, go to next step,
- Try to use ourself's DOC Render to convert this DOC to PDF file, if fails, print an error message to console,
If you don't use "-useoffice" option, doc2any.exe will take care of everything automatically.
Please also refer to following web pages for more information,
- I want to keep visible bookmarks table of contents in the left panel of Acrobat Reader when view the PDF file
- How to call doc2any.exe from web application to convert Office documents include DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, ODT etc. documents to PDF files?
- Purchase the software to convert from Office Word documents and AutoCAD DWG, DXF files to PDF files
- Will VeryDOC Doc to Any Converter Command Line converts Microsoft Publisher (.pub) files to PDF files?
- How to convert from Office documents to PDF files from scheduled task?
- How to convert from Landscape Excel Spreadsheet to PDF Document with -nooffice option?
- Command Line RTF to PDF Converter
- How to run doc2pdf.exe from an non-administrator user account?
- How can I call Doc2Any SDK from 64bit EXE application? Can you help us to provide the 64bit DOC to Any Converter SDK?
- How to convert Office documents (Word, Excel, Outlook messages and PowerPoint, both old and new versions) to PDF/TIFF without MS Office components on our servers?
- Convert txt to bmp and add watermark singly and in batches
- Convert MS Office 2007 and Office 2010 pptx to pdf and edit pdf keywords
- How to convert xls to pcx in batches with DOC to Any Converter Command Line?
- Convert rtf to pdf and edit pdf author
- A way to convert text to ps using virtual printer in batches