Does your company offer a toolkit for licensing for your PDF to CAD utility? We are interested in licensing and embedding this technology in our CAD program.
Yes, we have PDF to DWG Converter Command Line software, this software can be used to convert from Adobe PDF files to AutoCAD DWG and DXF files, you may download the trial version of PDF to DWG Converter Command Line software from following web page to try,
If you wish integrate this software into your software, you need to purchase the Developer License, the cost of "PDF to DWG Converter SDK Developer License" is USD$1995, after you purchase it, you can integrate it into your software and distribute it along with your software to your customers royalty free.
Scan2CAD – Convert Any Image To CAD – PDF To CAD & More
PDF to CAD Toolkit is a Royalty Free SDK for developers. Batch converts PDF to CAD (PDF to AutoCAD) without the need of AutoCAD. It is a powerful and easy-to-use PDF to AutoCAD (PDF to CAD) converter.
PDF to CAD features:
- Batch converts PDF to CAD (DXF/DWG) quickly and accurately.
- Outputs AutoCAD R13 - AutoCAD 2017 CAD files.
- Works with and without AutoCAD/Acrobat.
- Supports all versions of Adobe PDF file.
- Resizes the drawing by scale factor.
- Retains colors in the CAD/AutoCAD file.
- Intelligent TrueType texts and line width recognition.
- Converts the whole PDF document, a range of pages or one page into separate CAD (AutoCAD DXF/DWG) files.
- Handles single page and multiple page files with ease.
- Generates and optimizes vector entities like lines, polylines, splines, hatches, circles and arcs.
- Directly converts scanned PDF (Image PDF or raster PDF) without the need of raster to vector software. (Need Raster to Vector Converter Command Line)
- Powerful and easy-to-use.