VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter does quick and easy converts PDF files to high quality DWG and DXF files for fast and efficient editing in AutoCAD application. VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter is industry leading PDF to AutoCAD software. By using VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter's leading PDF to AutoCAD conversion feature, users can convert vector images and text into the DWG or DXF formats where it can be used and edited as required.
VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter download and purchase web pages,
VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter highlight features:
- Outputs to AutoCAD 2017 DWG/DXF formats.
- AutoCAD application is not required.
- Convert thousands of PDF files to DWG files in one command line.
- AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat are not required.
- Batch convert all pages in each PDF file.
- Extract and convert embedded raster images from PDF files.
- High quality, high performance, and Simple to use.
- Supports command line operation.
- Batch converts PDF to high quality DWG or DXF quickly and accurately.
- Outputs AutoCAD R13 - AutoCAD 2017 DWG/DXF files.
- Supports all versions of Adobe PDF file.
- Handles single page and multiple page files with ease.
- Converts the whole PDF document, a range of pages or one page into separate DWG/DXF files.
- Generates and optimizes vector entities like lines, polylines, splines, hatches, circles and arcs.
- Intelligent TrueType texts and line width recognition.
- Retains colors in the DWG/DXF file.
- Resizes the drawing by scale factor.
- Directly converts scanned PDF (Image PDF or raster PDF) without the need of raster to vector software.
- Works with and without AutoCAD/Acrobat.
- High performance, full featured and simple to use.
VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter is a powerful windows program that will help you convert your PDF files to usable and editable DWG/DXF files quickly and easily.
DXF (Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format) is a CAD data file format, and it compatible with any popular CAD systems. It is for enabling data interoperability between AutoCAD and other CAD programs, and it is sufficient for AutoCAD and other CAD systems data exchange needs.
DWG is a binary file format used for storing two and three dimensional design data and metadata.
Please notice, VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter is can only convert text based PDF and vector PDF files to editable DWG and DXF files, however, if your PDF files were created from scanner, VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter will fail to work, in this case, you need use our Raster to Vector Converter Command Line to convert from scanned PDF files to vector DWG and DXF files, you may download the trial version of Raster to Vector Converter Command Line from this web page for evaluation,
VeryDOC Raster to Vector Converter Command Line converts from any raster-based format to a vector-based format. Although many PDF's contain raster images, the PDF file format isn't raster specific. The PDF file format can contain raster images, paths (polylines) that can be optionally be filled, or text objects. There is no other object type (even a circle is rendered as 4 Bezier curve paths).