If you want to use VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter to convert WMF to PDF and edit PDF information, maybe this article would be your best solution.
Here are details to use trial version of VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter to convert WMF file to PDF file and set PDF information through command line as an example below:
1. Download trial version of software
Here is download entrance below:
After download, please extract its content to your computer, and then, trial version of this software could be in your computer, which can be used in later process of yours.
2. Open command prompt window
Command prompt window is operating environment of commands in Windows systems. You need to run cmd.exe to open it directly, so later on, you can type commands for your process.
3. Convert WMF file to PDF file and set PDF information
In opened command prompt window, your commands and parameters could be inputted there through referring to following example:
emf2vec.exe –producer “smith” –creator “verydoc” –title “PDF information” –author “verydoc.com” –keywords “WMF” –subject “subject” C:\in1.wmf C:\out1.pdf
where you may need to know:
- emf2vec.exe: call executive file “emf2vec.exe”
- C:\in1.wmf: specify input WMF file
- C:\out1.pdf: specify output PDF file
- -producer <string>: Set 'producer' to PDF file
- -creator <string>: Set 'creator' to PDF file
- -subject <string>: Set 'subject' to PDF file
- -title <string>: Set 'title' to PDF file
- -author <string>: Set 'author' to PDF file
- -keywords <string>: Set 'keywords' to PDF file
After your own commands and parameters are typed in command prompt, and you use VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter to convert WMF file to PDF file and set PDF information, do you think it is very convenient and simple to use this software to accomplish your process? And is it accurate to set PDF information and in PDF quality?
If you think this software suits your needs, please do not hesitate to buy full version of VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter right now.
At last, thank you for reading this article which is about using commands to convert WMF file to PDF file and set PDF information through VeryDOC EMF to Vector Converter.