This article aims to tell you how to use VeryDOC Metafile to PDF Converter to convert WMF to PDF and edit PDF margin on Windows platforms.
To know more about VeryDOC Metafile to PDF Converter here, please visit its homepage from above. Then, here is its download entrance for trial version below:
To know more details about how to use this application to convert WMF file to PDF file and edit PDF margin through, welcome to read the following paragraphs:
Firstly, please open command prompt window, which is operating environment of commands in Windows platforms: run cmd.exe in your computer, and then, command prompt window could be popped on your screen directly.
Then, refer to following example to type your own commands and parameters in your command prompt window:
emf2pdf.exe -margin 100x200x100x300 C:\in.wmf C:\out.pdf
where you need to know:
- emf2pdf.exe: call executive file “emf2pdf.exe” for running software itself
- -margin 100x200x100x300: set PDF margin as 100 in left, 200 in top, 100 in right and 300 in bottom
- C:\in.wmf: specify source WMF file
- C:\out.pdf: specify output PDF file
And of course, to edit PDF margin in single direction or not all directions, please refer to following parameters:
- -margin 10: Set margin to 10pt to left
- -margin 10x10: Set margin to 10pt to left, top
- -margin 10x10x10: Set margin to 10pt to left, top, right
- -margin 10x10x10x10: Set margin to 10pt to left, top, right, bottom
Then, please click enter in command prompt window so that VeryDOC Metafile to PDF Converter could help you convert WMF file to PDF file and edit PDF margin through commands. And after a few while, targeting PDF file with specific PDF margin can be produced into destination folder where you can find it is so perfect as you wish!
At last, thank you for reading this article, which is about how to use VeryDOC Metafile to PDF Converter to convert WMF file to PDF file and edit PDF margin. To purchase full version of this utility, please click following icon: