Question:Website printing HTML Code Help? I am designing a website in Dreamweaver CS5, and I am novice in website development. I am needing a website that, when a button is clicked, it will print a different file. For example, I have a calendar in word that I can make a PDF, but I want a button on the site that will print the PDF without having to open it. Is this possible and if so, what is the code? Is there VeryDOC such application which I can develop software based on it?
Answer: When you need to develop an application which can help you print HTML to PDF directly, maybe you can have a free trial of this software VeryDOC HTMLPrint, by which you can also batch print html, mhtml files or Web URLs to Windows Printer, it is print the whole web page's content to Windows Printer without user interaction, you can use it to full control printer's capability by members of DEVMODE structure. If you need to customize application, please contact us we can make for you in a short time. Or you can develop one by yourself based on functions of this software. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
Step 1. Free download HTMLPrint Command Line
- This software is command line version, when downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. You need to extract it to some folder then you can use it normally.
- By the command line version, you can also use it together with Visual Basic, C/C++, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc.
Step 2. Print HTML to PDF.
- When you use this software, please refer to its usage and command line templates:
Here is the usage for your reference:Visual Basic, C/C++, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc.
- As you need to print HTML through website, maybe you can install an virtual printer. When click the button on website, then the virtual printer will be launched. By this method, you can print HTML to PDF through website.
- The following parameters you may use during the conversion.
- If you feel this one is not good for you, maybe you can have a free trial of DocConverter COM, by which you can also print HTML to PDF.
-listprinter : list printers in system
-listbins : list bins/trays of a printer
-chgbin <int> : change bin/tray for printer
-restoreprinter : restore original settings to printer after printing
-checkjobstatus : check status for print jobs
-checkjobtime <int> : delay some time before check status for print jobs,
-nodelfailjobs : don't delete failed print jobs
-printbgcolor <int> : enable or disable print background color and images
-marginleft <int> : set left margin when print HTML file, unit is point
-margintop <int> : set top margin when print HTML file, unit is point
-marginright <int> : set right margin when print HTML file, unit is point
-marginbottom <int> : set bottom margin when print HTML file, unit is point
I guess by those software you can develop an application for printing HTML to PDF easily. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.