This article aims to describe how to use VeryDOC HTML to Any Converter to print web page to TIFF and compress TIFF with command line on Windows platforms.
Here are details to use this application to convert web page file to TIFF file and compress TIFF with commands and parameters:
The icon above allows you to download package of this software, so you can unzip it to your computer, and then, trial version of VeryDOC HTML to Any Converter can be used in your own process here.
Step2. Type commands and parameters to accomplish conversion
After command prompt window, which is running environment of commands in Windows systems, is opened on screen, the following examples could be referred to so that you can realize your own conversion clearly:
html2any.exe -printtoimage C:\out.tif -compress 4 https://www.verydoc.com
In the example above:
- html2any.exe is to call executive file “html2any.exe”
- -printtoimage is to print HTML to image
- C:\out.tif is specify output file – TIFF file
- -compress 4 is to compress TIFF file with CCITT Group 4 fax encoding
- https://www.verydoc.com is to specify input online web page file through URL
And for TIFF compression, you can also use:
- -compress 1: NONE compression
- -compress 2: CCITT modified Huffman RLE
- -compress 3: CCITT Group 3 fax encoding (1d)
- -compress 5: LZW compression
- -compress 6: OJPEG compression
- -compress 7: JPEG DCT compression
- -compress 32773: PACKBITS compression
- -compress 32809: THUNDERSCAN compression
- -compress 88880: 204x98 G4 ClassF TIFF
- -compress 88881: 204x196 G4 ClassF TIFF
- -compress 88882: 204x98 G3 ClassF TIFF
- -compress 88883: 204x196 G3 ClassF TIFF
- -compress 88884 : CCITT Group 3 fax encoding (2d)
When you finish typing commands and parameters, conversion from web page file to TIFF file with specific TIFF compression could be started quickly. Then, after a while, TIFF file could be produced into your computer accurately with specific compression.
After you know how to use VeryDOC HTML to Any Converter to convert web page file to TIFF with specific compression mode with commands, do you think this software can satisfy you? If so, please do not hesitate to try it here. And, welcome to keep visiting here for more functional articles about this application. At last, thank you for your support here!