Question:I'm having a hard time converting PDF to DWG for. someone told me that cdr files have embedded bitmap, is there an easy way to convert PDF to corel file? Right now I'm running a really bad solution of, from my application. If anyone have good hands with it please share your idea with me and I hope there is a solution on VeryDOC ?
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of this software VeryDOC PDF to DWG Converter, by which you can convert various PDF file to DWG. And this application is standalone version, when you run the conversion, you do not need to install CAD and PDF applications. It supports AutoCAD 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2002, 2000, R14 etc. versions. This powerful program will help you convert your PDF files to usable and editable DWG or DXF files quickly and easily. This software can help you keep PDF font text as searchable and editable text (MTEXT) in DWG or DXF output. Please check more information of this software on homepage, in the following part, I will show you how to use this software.
- This is command line version software, so when downloading finishes, it is a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then you can call this software smoothly.
- When you use this software, please refer to the usage and example.
Step 2. Convert PDF with embedded bitmap or font to DWG.
- Here is the usage for your reference:pdf2dwg [options] <pdf-file> [<out-file>]
- When you use this software, it can overcome embedded bitmap problem, simply run the conversion like the following command line templates:
pdf2dwg.exe C:\*.pdf C:\*.dwg
pdf2dwg.exe -ver 16 C:\test.dwg C:\test.dwg
- By this software, you can also output DXF file. During the conversion, you can use the following parameters:
-ver <int> : set output format for DXF and DWG files, it can be selected from following values:
1: dxf R21 file format (*.dxf)
2: dxf R18 file format (*.dxf)
3: dxf R15 file format (*.dxf)
-drawtext <int> : set text conversion mode,
1: draw text as polygons, convert all text to polygons
2: convert only non standard characters to polygons
3: convert text as ASCII text contents in CAD file
-xscale <fp> : scale by a factor in x-direction
-yscale <fp> : scale by a factor in y-direction
-page <int> : extract a specific page: 0 means all pages
-rotate <int> : rotate the output document, (0-360)
-mm : use mm coordinates instead of points in CAD file
-ctl : map colors to layers
By this software, you can convert PDF with embedded bitmap image to DWG without any problem. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.