The file extension of OpenOffice writer files is ‘. odt’, which is not used widely by users, however, PDF format is popular among the users around the world, so here is the question, how to convert OpenOffice writer to swf quickly? DOC to Any Converter Command Line has been designed to help users solve this kinds of tough issues flawlessly.
All you need to operate are as below:
- Click “start” button at the bottom of computer, and choose “Run”, then input “cmd” and click “ok” to enter MS-DOS system;
- Input “cd\” and click “Enter” of keyboard in order to jump to root directory;
- Jump the directory of disk, where ‘doc2any.exe’ is located, so we input “D:” and click “Enter” button;
- Type the path of “doc2any.exe” and click “space” button;
- Input the source route into this dialog box and click “space”, then create a objective path and input it into the dialog box, where you could custom swf file name and also change the targeting folder directly;
- then click “Enter”, then MS-DOS could process this task;
At last, the conversion of OpenOffice writer to swf is complete in MS-DOS system.
In the last picture, the commands marked with red color display the procedure of this conversion in MS-DOS system.
For more info about DOC to Any Converter Command Line, please click here: https://www.verydoc.com/doc-to-any-options.html.